Here is the announcement
Village Roadshow Theme Parks Pty Ltd (“VRTP”) is holding a lot sale at its Oxenford site. The sale items consist of various pieces of ex ride and attraction equipment, landscape supplies and a number of vehicles and trailers (“the Goods”). Photos and descriptions of the Goods are detailed later in this document. The lot sale will be by silent auction and will function in the manner described below:-
- Interested buyers can inspect the Goods on Thursday 13th of Dec and Friday the 14th of Dec between the hours of 8 am to 4 pm. The Goods are located at Sound Stage 6 of Village Roadshow Studios. A map and directions are attached to this document.
- All Goods are clearly marked with individual lot numbers that match the photo and description in this document. Alongside each photo of the Goods is a section on the form where bids for each lot can be inserted. If a person is interested in bidding on any Goods then the bid amount is to clearly written (or typed if completing electronically) in the corresponding bid section alongside each item description and photo.
- The bid amount shall be in whole Australian Dollars and will be the total price payable for the item. No GST, buyers premium or any additional amounts will be applied.
- This document with bids amounts detailed is then required to be submitted by 5.00 p.m. on Friday 14th of December in one of two ways:-
- by depositing this completed bid document with all sections completed in the locked drop box at the entrance to Sound Stage 6; or
2. by sending the completed bid document by e-mail to the following address – firstname.lastname@example.org
After all valid bid documents are reviewed the winning bidder for each item will be notified by e-mail or by telephone no later than 5.00 p.m. Wed 19th December. Please ensure that your bid document has a valid e-mail address and telephone number.
The lot sale for the Goods is generally un-reserved however VRTP reserves the right to unconditionally withdraw an item from the lot sale at any time regardless of whether that item has bids lodged against it.
If you are the winning bidder for an item you will be required to pay for the item in full by cash, bank cheque, eftpos, EFT, or credit card (personal cheques cannot be accepted) and remove the item from our premises by 4pm on Friday the 11th of January 2013. Due to the Xmas holiday period there are two time periods where payments can be transacted and goods picked up. No payments or collections can be arranged outside of these two time periods. The two time periods are:-
from time of notification of a successful bid up until 4 pm on Friday the 21st of December; and
from 8.00am on Monday the 7th of January 2013 up until 4 pm on Friday the 11th of January 2013.
For some Goods we may be able to provide assistance for loading onto utes, trucks and trailers by forklift however this will be by arrangement only at the time of payment/pickup and cannot be guaranteed to be available.
Any Goods not paid for or picked up by the due date will be offered to the next highest bidder at VRTP’s discretion
It would seem that items from the rides at the studios and static display pieces are for sale. From the text there was a looney tunes ride, a lethal weapon ride and some others but hidden amongst the junk are these gems in the rough