Here is a list of all there times appearing on the show!
- Boone appeared to have one in the pilot episode when offering chocolate to Shannon. (“Pilot, Part 1“)
- Kate ate one of these in the pantry of the Swan station after breaking free from the restraints that Desmond had Locke put on her. (“Adrift“)
- Rose saved one for her husband, Bernard (who was a dentist), because he had a sweet tooth. (“Everybody Hates Hugo“)
- Hurley had at least one Apollo Bar in his stash of food that was later found by Sawyer. (“One of Them“)
- John Locke had a bar on the computer table. He was trying to remember the blast door map, (“S.O.S.“) and not paying attention to the countdown timer alarm.
- Edmund Burke was hit by a bus with an Apollo logo on the side. The image was barely visible in the episode, but behind the scenes photographs posted by Ryan Ozawa of Hawaiian podcast The Transmission confirmed the reference. (“Not in Portland“)
- It was one of the advertisements on the soccer field in the TV game Desmond was watching. image (“Flashes Before Your Eyes“)
- In Anthony Cooper‘s apartment (room 3801) there was a picture on the wall of a sign with the word “Apollo” on it (likely the “Apollo Theater” sign in New York). (“The Man from Tallahassee“)
- One was given to Ben by Annie soon after his arrival on the island. (“The Man Behind the Curtain“)
- Hurley split a bar with Ben while waiting for Locke to emerge from Jacob‘s cabin. (“Cabin Fever“)
- Jacob gave Jack a bar after his was stuck in the vending machine. (“The Incident, Part 2“)
- David Shephard appeared to take a can of Apollo soda from Jack Shephard‘s refrigerator. (“Lighthouse“)
- Jack got a bar out of the vending machine while talking to Claire at the hospital (“The Candidate“), and offered it to her in much the same way as Jacob offered one to Jack in the original timeline. (“The Incident, Part 2“)
- Sawyer was trying to extract an Apollo bar stuck in the hospital vending machine when he reunited with Juliet in the final episode. (“The End“)