Another fantastic bit of “Trek” history. General complaints seem to have been that it was cleaned and added too…but sadly when you see the original Its a Wrap listing I fully support this move. It added and enhanced a cow into a duckling! Here is the original IAW listing picture.
Not thrilling I agree but even that sold for nearly 3k. Here is the ebay listing.
Obtained directly from Paramount through the “It’s A Wrap” auctions, here’s a hard-to-find classic – a Starfleet Classs-D uniform worn by “Scotty” actor James Doohan in Star Trek: The Motion Picture. This was the first of the Star Trek films, released in 1979. Here’s what it features:
- Jumpsuit features highly detailed stiting, velcro closures and practical pocket. It was carefully hand washed to restore it to its origianl state. It’s now in beautiful, super-clean condition. It has a few thread pulls put no damage.
- Sewn-in Western Costume tag that reads “No. 2319-I / James Doohan”
- Screen-used chest patch and shoulder tabs of the correct color (not original to the costume – purchased from “It’s a Wrap” and are production pieces)
- Custom made fabric-covered shoes (made for display) to emulate the type used in the film– not original to the piece
- Replica bio-monitor – cast off a screen-used version
- Only known version of this uniform.
Includes an original “It’s A Wrap” Certificate of Authenticity for both the uniform and the chest patch. Don’t miss out on your chance for a true piece of Star Trek history.
Much better and here are the pics!